Congratulations you have purchased luxury sheets
Washing Bamboo Sheets is Almost like Laundering any other high-end bedding.
How to wash and dry your bed sheets.
- Always wash your bamboo sheets on their own, without other types of clothes/towels etc.
- Always wash with cold water.
- Never use bleach or any detergent that has a bleach additive.
- Always use a gentle detergent, if possible try to use a low suds detergent like Woolite or Ivory.
- Always wash on gentle cycle. (if using a basic detergent it's best to just use a little approx 20% of normal amount you would use.)
- Always dry on low heat and remove from dryer when sheets are 95% dry, as with any fine linen you do not want to over dry.
- If possible air dry with no heat or even better hang dry for best results!